Texas born Selena Quintanilla-Perez was known as the Queen of Tejano because she single-handedly revolutionized the genre, fusing her Mexican roots with bold new sounds. With her brother A.B. Quintanilla, who produced her biggest hits, and her band Los Dinos, they made music on their own terms, adding a hint of pop and rock to the classic cumbia, mariachi, rancheras, and tejano rhythms.
Fitted, comfortable, and soft—this t-shirt was made just for you. And it can withstand several washings while maintaining its shape, so it's great for everyday wear!
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide