Brining awareness to many companies like Bimbo that have used images of black people to sell food, bringing us back to the "negrito" ("little black boy") packaging in Mexico.
The image of an afro-wearing character on a chocolate-themed Mexican product line has its own racial implications. Throughout Latin America and the Caribbean, black characters have long adorned packages of sugar, coffee, chocolate and other commodities historically produced at the hands of African slaves.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping