Artist Frida Kahlo was considered one of Mexico's greatest artists who began painting mostly self-portraits after she was severely injured in a bus accident. Kahlo later became politically active and married fellow communist artist Diego Rivera in 1929. She exhibited her paintings in Paris and Mexico before her death in 1954.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product components sourced from China